We are excited to welcome Jennifer Kelley to the GCC team as our new Family Ministries Director.
Feel free to contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 706-0187.
Gold Country Church Family Ministry is committed to honoring God's word, loving God's people and exhibiting God's glory in our lives.
Our Goal: To provide a safe, engaging environment for our kids to thrive and experience His love for us and one another.
Our children get checked in and checked out directly at the classroom they are assigned to according to their grade, as follows:
- Nursery (Infants-2yr old) - teacher's lounge located next to the small gym
- Pre-K (3yrs-5yrs) - Classroom 6 located through the hallway past the small gym
- K-2nd grade - Classroom 39 located on the hill at the back parking lot
- 3-5 grade - Classroom 30 located on the hill at the back parking lot
- Jr. High & High School will meet in the small gym after worship is over
It's best if you have children in the K-2 or 3-5 grade classrooms to park in the back parking lot as the classrooms are close to that parking lot. What you do is go through the gate (where the welcome table is) and drive straight back. You'll see the portable classrooms on the hill to your right. We will have people out there on Sundays directing you and/or you will see signs.
Check in time is from 9:45-10:15. Check out time is 5 minutes after service has ended.